“I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind.”
Edgar Allan Poe (via ichfuehlmich-funky)
started from the bottom and i was somehow able to get lower
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.”
Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via adrians)
the worst part about ugly dudes is everyone defends them like ‘he’s really funny though’ or something but if a chick is ugly to someone they just straight up dirt like they might as well not even have a personality
i literally dont talk to anyone unless they talk to me first
curves on women are great, but curves on final exams are really what get me going
"thats a lot of cream cheese on your bagel" yea well thats a lot of asshole in your personality
“The world is filled with nice people. If you can’t find one, be one.”
Unknown (via no-ocean)
“Some people say home is where you come from. But I think it’s a place you need to find, like it’s scattered and you pick pieces of it up along the way.”
Katie Kacvinsky (via dont-letyourfearswin)